This month, we've been delving into the topic of impact - specifically, how do we, as individuals, become "impacted" and what does it cause us to do in turn. At its core, impact is a catalyst for change. To many, change is uncomfortable and challenging, but there comes a time when its better for old habits, ways, things and relationships to fall apart, so better ones can come together. So, if you're standing at this tipping point of change, we urge you to dive in, to take the impact, and to metamorphose into something greater. These are our 5 tips for how to usher meaningful change into your life.
1. Acceptance: As you face change head-on, remember, it will be uncomfortable, exciting, and you will be different on the other side of the impact.
2. Get inspired: Whether you're inspired by a quote or an experience, let it be your guiding force as you strive to change.
3. Read impactful books: Sometimes, change comes into your life when you least expect it. Other times, you actively seek out change in order to reboot and refresh your life. No matter which you are currently experiencing, good advice or helpful books can always help guide the way during unsteady times.
4. Visit powerful places: At sites of worship, devotion, and refuge, significant personal change can occur. Just a few minutes inside, and one feels physically, mentally and emotionally impacted.
5. Establish personal rituals: Sometimes the smallest act can make the biggest difference.
Go... be it.