1. Silence…be still, do not talk, do not feel the need to instantly respond.
2. Allow your imagination to run free. Let it go and do not judge it.
3. Give blessings to others.
4. Prepare meals with love and intention
5. Don’t analyze, enjoy coincidences, who cares why or how they happen.
6. Know where you come from and where you are going
7. Be present by just being. Do not feel the immediate need to go do.
Don’t worry about the past or be anxious about the future.
8. Write down 5 quotes for the month and repeat them daily…see how they influence your behavior.
9. Be a collector not a hoarder
10. Every once in a while indulge in the luxury of a nap
11. Don’t finish people’s sentences.
12. Feel that you are totally connected to the world and universe
13. Be present. Don’t worry about the past or be anxious about the future. Just be
14. Practice patience.
15. Always listen more than you speak.
16. Appreciate your body.every.single.day. Be glad you are healthy and alive
17. Today is the youngest you will ever be. Rejoice in this.
18. Take time to play
19. Moisturize, floss. Take care of yourself
20. Read books that feed your soul
21. Cherish your friends they are your chosen family
22. Focus on your inner beauty- this only gets better with age.
23. Health is the greatest gift
24. Be generous not only with your money, but also with your time and spirit
25. Rituals quiet the mind. Have your own
26. Eat well. Think of food as nourishment for your body.
27. Exercise. Your body is the temple to your soul.
28. Marvel at nature
29. Learn to be by yourself. Enjoy your own company.
30. Grow an edible plant- be it herbs or vegetables. Enjoy the process from seed to meal.
31. Enjoy the calm of the sea for you never know when a storm will arrive.
32. Write love letters
33. Make your bed every day even if you aren’t planning of leaving the hosue or having company.
There is nothing like getting into a freshly made bed.
34. Share your joys they become more meaningful when you do.
35. Be noble and good.
36. Find the humor in difficult situations
37. Rid of useless clutter.
38. Reduce time spent in negative company – you are most like the 5 people you spend the most time with
39. Sleep like clockwork
40. Learn to locate and acknowledge your limits – determine if they are something to challenge or adhere to.
41. Find beauty through each of the senses individually
42. Learn to understand you are not void of flaws, but unique
43. Find quiet time to reflect regularly
45. Spend time with your loved ones face-to-face
46. Set yourself up for new experiences
47. Find ambition in jealous thought
48. Don’t compare yourself to others
49. Learn to be accepting and tolerant
50. Give your day a good start, don’t rush it.
51. If at first you don’t succeed, dust yourself off and try again.
52. Present yourself exactly how you want to be perceived.
53. Slow and steady wins the race. It minimizes mistakes too.
54. Continuously build your knowledge. It is the only thing that can’t be taken from you.
55. Throw your shoulders back, lead into life with your heart.
56. Keep your wits about you. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
57. Always do your best to put yourself in someone else’s shoes.
58. Remember that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
59. Always treat others how you would like to be treated.
60. Nothing good comes easy, nothing easy is good.
61. True happiness stems from hard work.
62. Leave things better than you found them.
63. Leave time to pick up after yourself.
64. Give out three TRUE compliments a day. You never know when someone needs one.
65. Speak as if everyone you speak of can hear you.
66. Do what you love and love what you do. Life is too short to do otherwise.
67. Put yourself out of your element at least once a day. You will be amazed at the confidence you will find within yourself.
68. Surround yourself with people who are better than you. When you know better, you strive for better, you do better.
69. Create a routine to start your day, and one to end your day. This will center your focus.
70. Cross bridges when you get to them, and don’t be afraid to burn the ones that need to go.
71. Make sure your carbon footprint is as small as possible. We aren’t the only species living on this planet!