This January, we explored health as an essential component of an individuals overall "wealth." From a healthy diet to a well adjusted lifestyle, there are a number of ways that one can grow their own health wealth on a daily basis. If you feel as though your health wealth has been depleted, it's important to establish daily habits that will set you on a unique path to physical, mental and emotional wellness. Don't know where to start? These are just a few rituals BuDhaGirls commit to in order to tap into their health wealth.
1. Set intentions: Use your All Weather Bangles to set health intentions at the beginning of the day. Whenever you glance at your bangles, you'll be reminded to stay true to these intentions.
2. Eat well: Start with beautiful, delicious ayurvedic superfoods.
3. Save more than you spend: Treat your health like a bank account. Always deposit more than you withdraw.
4. Explore: Instead of treating exercise as a task, treat it as a reward. Get off that stagnant treadmill and go outside and explore. Breathe in fresh air. Walk a rocky trail. Challenge yourself.
5. Know Thyself: Discover your Hippocratic temperament to live a more balanced life.
6. Be aware: In many ways, good health is dependent on awareness. Respect your intuition, tune into how you feel, and steer clear of obvious, yet lurking, health pitfalls for your age.
7. Get inspired: From traveling the world, to working at a job you love, to conversing with interesting people, be faithful to those outside influences that feed your mind, body and soul.
Go, be it.